Dress: Topshop
Cardigan: h&m
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: New Look
I held my first casting today for the short film I'm producing. Basically, it's a five minute short about a guy who wakes up with a squatter underneath his bed. We had a casting today and I think we found our lead male which is such a weight off my mind. I'll admit, I've been freaking out lately about how much work I have to do, but if I get my deadline for next week sorted then hopefully I'll be back on top of things.
I'm kind of thinking it's getting too cold to wear my dresses now but I so rarely wear trousers, it's awkward for me to transition into that dressing purely for warmth stage. It will have to happen at some stage though. Have you given into the cold yet?
When I'm not posing, I'm wrapped up in a coat and a scarf and my bobble hat so normally I'm ok but my legs do still suffer. Time to double up on tights and pretend their trousers perhaps?
Hope everyone had a great weekend!




14 comments:
Cute cute cute dress! I love the flowers :) And the green cardigan is pretty!
The casting sounds exciting. I'm sure it'll be well worth the work and stress in the end:)
Aw you look so great girl! I have been dreaming about that dress and im still so in love with those shoes..hmm..need to get them!! xo
I nearly brought this dress the other day! it looks lovely with the brown belt x
I blogged about this tunic dress the other day. I adore it! So jealous you've got it. Yes, doubling up on tights sounds lovely!
you look wonderful! that dress is so cute.
I love watching short films! Will you be posting it somewhere we can see when it's finished?
Ps - Love your pictures lately and your dress! Is your friend still taking them?
Awww I loved that dress when I first saw it on the website, and it looks so great on you!
lovely dress! and the color of the cardigan goes nicely. :)
even when it gets cold, i refuse to stop wearing dresses and skirts. i suppose layering is the only option. ;)
xx elanor
that dress so so lovely on you! i've had my eye on it myself but i'm quite tall so its more of a tunic top on me! :) i say double up on the tights & don't give in to the cold...or even wear tights under/over leggings? i might be going to invest in some expensive falke wool tights in the hope that they'll keep me nice & warm this year :)
http://messyourhairup.blogspot.com
great punch of color here!! :D all the best to your short film!! :D
Animated Confessions
You look so nice lady!
That dress is gorgeous and i really like it with the cardi. So cute like you =)
love this dress. good luck with your film :) x
LOL! Your film sounds funny (in the haha way of course!) :) Good luck with it. And you obviously DO know Maggie, so ignore my last comment. Every bit but the loving your outfit, coz I did. And I do. This one too. I'm so so tempted to get that dress after seeing it on you and Elanore. *sigh* MUST. SAVE. MONEY. :D
florals! and is that a green/teal cardigan i see? i love that colour, if only more clothing were produced in such vibrant and fun shades, instead of black and white all the time! good luck with school and all, us in the southern hemisphere finally have our long hols!
Post a Comment