Coat: Zara
Skirt: Vintage
Scarf: H&M
Boots: New Look
Heavy bags: Reason why I'm a lopsided person
This is the reason why it's been impossible to get outfit photos recently. It started snowing on the weekend, second day of our film shoot annoyingly, and hasn't really given up since. I haven't left the house much so I can't get to the people who take my photos and I'm not gonna set my tripod up in snow this deep! I managed to scrabble up to Uni on Thursday to go to the library so Mel snapped some quick photos. It was too cold to take off my coat so you don't even get to see my Mad Men-esque outfit. I'll don it again sometime. Pun intended.
To make up for lack of decent photographs I thought I'd show you some from two years ago when Willis and I built a snowman in his back garden when I got snowed out of commuting to work.





10 comments:
What fun! I love the snow.
Ha ha, that was an amazing pun!
your snowman is so cute! hehe ^,^
Aw thats a cute snowman!
L.A. doesnt have snow for winter, unless you go to a place call Big Bear or somewhere near a place call Palmdale.. oh I miss making those.
So you threw snowballs at me for no good reason?! xx p.s. I'm totally getting you back!
I looked crazy in the ones I was throwing. They'll make it to the outtakes, don't you worry!
i wished it snowed here sometimes. :)
cute outfit! that scarf looks cozy.
xx
ooohhh snow!!! snowman!! aaahhh!!
Animated Confessions
oh i love your scarf!!! that is such a cute snow man it has snowed so much where i live it's up past my knees!!!
haha brilliant snowman! love your check skirt in the first outfit & check scarf in the second :)
Post a Comment