Thursday, January 12, 2012

Izlet

Dress: Primark
Cardigan: so old I don't remember
Shoes: Charity shop
Necklace: Etsy



I just got this boat print dress back from my swap with Jasmine but it will only be here for a few wears before I send it back to her to keep. Last time I wore the dress in summer I wore bright and pastel colours so now in winter I wanted to tone down the dress a little so went for darker tones and a cosy thick cardigan. I find most of my wardrobe is multi-seasonal but every now and again, an item takes a bit extra to make it suitable.
I'm currently basking in the glow of freedom after finishing my exam and handing in all my essays. I have a week and a half before teaching starts again but I'm going to be working hard on my final film project as we start filming in around six weeks. That's terrifying! Why is time moving so fast? I can't believe two weeks of 2012 have gone past already! Anyone know any tricks for slowing down time? 'Cause they'd come in really handy right about now...

3 comments:

maggeygrace said...

I loveee that dress! I thought I recognized it, hehe! That thick cardigan looks so cozy!

Julia said...

That is such a cute dress! I love the boat print xo

Unknown said...

Eeeeep! So excited to get that dress back! I miss it already hehe :) You look adorable in it though! I love it with your army green cardigan!

Post a Comment