Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Am A Collector

Body: ASOS
Cardigan: H&M
Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Gift





I've never been a trouser person but recently I've been dabbling a little. It's the lack of definition in my legs that puts me off trousers, it's a little hard to get used to after wearing tights nearly 365 days a year. Most people think that heat is the biggest issue of only wearing garments minus legs but I ended up being chillier in these trousers than I've ever been in shorts and super cosy tights. My poor little frosty ankles.
I put this outfit together the night before my 9AM lecture. Does anyone else do that? I know that I'm not going to be able to dress myself coherently that early in the morning so it just makes sense to pre-plan and then just throw it on while I'm still bleary-eyed and complaining about the cruel scheduling staff at my university who are responsible for my 9AM on a Friday morning!
Happy Valentines day for yesterday.

3 comments:

Carina said...

I also rarely wear trousers.. my legs just dont suit them :(

I love them on other people though, yours are such a pretty plummy colour

Unknown said...

Chloe in pants?! Adorable! Chloe in these photos? Adorable x 1000000! Love love love love! Those trousers look wonderful on you! Can't wait to see how else you style them! I love them with the grey cardigan and those loafers!

Taylor said...

Um, I put outfits together at night even when I don't have an early uni start. I just don't trust my morning self.

Those pants look awesome on you. I love the colour too.

Post a Comment