Monday, February 20, 2012

Let's Stay Together

Top: ASOS
Shorts: Vintage
Boots: ASOS
Cardigan: H&M

I'm writing this the night before filming for my final year short film begins but by the time this posts we'll be a few days deep. It's so weird to think about how scheduled posts work. 
Anyway, I wore this outfit in the run up to filming when every day consisted of running around trying to get everything organised without losing my sanity or dignity. I nearly cried when we were collecting equipment and my DOP joked that he hadn't reserved the camera for us, that's how high stress the whole situation has become. I'm such a control freak in most aspects of life so when it comes to filmmaking I tend to get extremely stressed out and anxious. Once I start filming, it all disappears but it's getting over the hurdle of the first day that's the toughest.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This outfit is wonderful! That blouse looks lovely on you. Good luck with the filming!

Post a Comment