Friday, May 28, 2010

Peach, Plum, Pear

Photo credit: Mel
Dress: Primark
Shirt: Primark
Leggings: H&M
Sandals: Topshop
Tote bag: Free via Nation Of Shopkeepers

As I said in the previous post, I've been feeling awfully under the weather today. I've got a bad throat, blocked nose and headache but I knew I should go outside and get some fresh air while it was so lovely out. I love the colour of this dress, I've been looking for mint additions to my wardrobe for a while now and for a fiver, how could I resist? I've been craving a denim shirt for so long too and eventually found this one last week. What summer trends are you looking forward to? 




To make myself feel better I normally laze around and watch some of my favourite shows on my laptop but disaster struck recently when I finished nearly all of them! There's been so many season finales in the past couple of weeks that I'm lost for things to watch. I started watching this programme called 'Community', it's a nice light hearted comedy and it's been keeping me sane. Any recommendations for new shoes are welcome!







I'm still struggling with posing in public but I'm working on it. I'm putting together a post about my photographer, Mel, who I won't have in under two weeks as that is when I am leaving university for the summer. Scary times!


5 comments:

Sybil said...

aaww you're a darling in that polkadotted dress!! :D it's fantastic with the chambray top! :D

Debbie said...

Yep, I know what you mean. Posing in public is really weird! I love this dress & the denim shirt, it's really cute. And I watch Community! I go to a community college so it totally hits home for me, haha! I dont even know what to recommend, I've been in a movie watching mood lately more than TV :)

mariel said...

i really like this look...love the polka dots!

amanda lynn? said...

i LOVE that dress

Anonymous said...

Adore your dress :)

Post a Comment