Sunday is nearly over but I'm determined to get this posted as I have lots of things already planned for this week's postings. New things every day hopefully. Two bloggers of the months, one UK and one international, which I'm really excited about sharing with you. I've been ill tonight, maybe with sunstroke, but nevertheless I have to go to work tomorrow so it's bed for me after this is posted.
Carrie possesses amazing style and this outfit really wowed me. I need more 50's shaped dresses in my wardrobe, the colour is stunning too.

Soft and feminine, my love of floral is no secret!
Red has been following me everywhere recently and I need to invest in more of it as it works well with my dark hair. Love this look from Tieka, so many cute details.
Who doesn't want a flower crown? Love the sandals too.
Perfect bag, perfect glasses, perfect boxy silhouette that I can never quite achieve.
I found the perfect round sunglasses but they were way out of my budget.
A little dash of menswear for the nod to my search for leather loafers. Still searching for high waisted trousers too. She pulls off vintage so well!





4 comments:
Love these looks! Great choices lady :]
love meg and tieka!!! they're so charming all the time! :D
Animated Confessions
oooo thanks so much for sharing, i'm gonna go check these out!
Really like the 2nd from last shot., it's such a simple outfit of top & skirt/culottes (can't tell?) but she wears it so well. I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks!
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
Post a Comment