Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Can Change

Top: h&m
Dress: Arc
Belt: ASOS
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Tote: Nation of Shopkeepers

Sorry that I dropped off the face of the Earth. I really didn't mean to, I had the best intentions of posting everyday this week and then it just kind of went mental and suddenly, there was no time left in the day. I'm heading down to London tonight for work experience tomorrow on a short film shoot. I'm assisting and I'm terrified as I honestly don't know what to expect.


I've also had my first shift at the Picture House. It was really great, although busier than expected and I got to watch Winter's Bone on my shift too. If anyone hasn't seen it, I definitely recommend it. It's really intense but well made and a gripping story.

I feel recently my style is definitely taking a nautical turn. I don't know what it is but I'm just attracted to my stripes every morning when I look into my wardrobe. I feel a bit in a rut but I think everyone feels this when the seasons start changing and all you want to do is bundle up in wooly jumpers.


Is anyone else feeling the strain of a busy schedule? I literally haven't had an empty evening in what feels like forever. Sorry it's short but I must pack for London and get to a seminar. 

4 comments:

Chaucee said...

Ah stripes - such a great fallback item in my closet.
And yes I'm also on such a busy schedule, but blogging is fun to me so I always do it.

archives vintage said...

i love your pattern mixing! :)

Unknown said...

I love this! Stripes with florals is such a great combination :)
Good luck with the film shoot, I'm sure it will be fine!

Sybil said...

aaahhhhh i here you on the stress.. i've been having such a lag on my blog too!!! :(

anyway, at least you're have some time for a decent and chic outfit post!!! love the mix of patterns!!! :D

Animated Confessions

Post a Comment