Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shoreline

Dress: Vintage
Cardigan: Topshop
Boots: ASOS
Brooch: Vintage
Necklace: gift



Probably the fastest photoset we've ever shot. We were running late for a phone meeting with one of our documentary contributors so we popped out into the street in front of my house to get these, please excuse the grimy backdrop. University is starting to get to that horrible hectic phase where everyone is deciding on essay titles and the library becomes somewhere you spend way more time than you'd like. Sigh! Not much to say today as I'm fighting my way through a backlog of reading for seminars and films to be watched. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel more lively.

5 comments:

Chaucee said...

Oo I really adore this look. The pattern of the top is lovely, and the color of the skirt is great!

Jessica said...

love the color combo!

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

Oh, I was going to ask you where you got this lovely skirt cause I've been searching for one like this. But, alas, it's a dress! Always my luck. You look great! Annie

Sophie said...

just: sugar

KANI said...

oh i love the dress, especially how it is broken into a top and bottom!

Post a Comment