Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mountain Water

Shirt: New Look
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: ASOS
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Vintage



Truth be told, I felt a little like an autumn leaf in this outfit. I'm always conscious of having only one colour other than black in an outfit which explains my love for coloured tights, an easy injection of colour.  This mustard yellow blouse wasn't an obvious fit with any of my tights but I actually grew quite fond of this combination. I'm gradually combatting my addiction to patterns and wearing more block colours recently. 
The skirt was a sale bargain and since I am strong believer that you can never have too many black skirts (I currently have 4) it works perfectly with my wardrobe. I foresee this boots being worn to death this season, just like my last ankle boots from UO which now sit sad and holey in the corner of my room. 
I saw Melancholia last night and it was stunning. The camerawork made me feel nauseous, which I assume was the point, but despite that it was a really good film. The Leeds Film Festival starts tomorrow and I'm so excited for nearly three solid weeks of watching films. A film I worked on is even in the festival! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this outfit. your skirt is pretty :)

Post a Comment