Saturday, December 17, 2011

King of The Hill

Jumper: Zara
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: ASOS
Necklace: Stolen Thunder





Today was my first day back at work and I'm completely exhausted. Working 8-4 means getting up at 6AM, getting to work in time for sunrise and leaving once it's dark. At least it's only for two weeks. Needless to say I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.
It was really windy when we took these photos but we persevered as I really liked my outfit. Looking at it now, I kind of resemble a tree but I'm fine with that!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovve the colour palette in this outfit love! The greens and browns are so autumnal, they really suit you (ps can I steal that jumper please) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

dominique said...

2nd from last should be your new photo face, period.

Unknown said...

Hehehe Chloe, you are adorable! I love the combination of maroon and forest green :) You look wonderful! Your schedule sounds exhausting but I hope you'll still have a good holiday season!

islabell said...

I love the colors here Chloe. Woa, having no daylight is hard, I remember when I opened a deli in the mornings it was like that. It drains you! Keep strong, you only have 2 weeks :) xx

TheHeadlessMannequin said...

Just chanced upon your blog and really love your style! Also love that your hair is a little windswept...I always marvel at how so many style bloggers always manage to look like they don't have a hair out of place!

Jaz xo said...

Very cute jumper :)
Jaz xo

two birds said...

i love this outfit, too. and you don't look like a tree! i love the brown tights with the skirt!

lynnette said...

Hi Chloe!! :) Thank you so much for the Secret Santa present!! It arrived yesterday; just in time for xmas!! I'm going to do a post about it soon (hope you don't mind!!) but in the meantime, thanks so much XD Am glad I discovered your blog!

And that outfit's got a real nice colour combination to it!

Post a Comment