Monday, January 16, 2012

Tongue Tied


Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Vintage
Shoes: Charity shop

There's nothing more comfortable than a big baggy cardigan. That's just a fact of life! 
If it's in a wonderful vibrant colour then even better.
I really like the combination of red and blue and after seeing this post from Jasmine, I was inspired to bring back the colour combination in my own outfit post. The cardigan is almost more like a blazer but it kept me nice and warm in the bitter cold we're having here at the moment. Don't be fooled by the sunshine in these photos, it's baltic in Leeds!
We're expecting snow soon and I'm really dreading it because I always feel unprepared for the onslaught of snow. None of my boots have grip, I don't know where I put my gloves and my hair just plain doesn't like it. Oh well, no point delaying the inevitable I suppose. Bring on the snow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Baggy cardigans are the best. This outfit is adorable!

PS- I still haven't gotten your package :( I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail!

Helen said...

Ooh those shoes are lovely! I love t-bar flats.

skinny ties said...

Love her outfit. Especially the shoes. She looks more adorable in the dress. Very nice.

Post a Comment