Top: H&M
Shorts: Vintage
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Charity shop
I miss the days when I would take my blog photos against different backdrops nearly every day. Sure, I had my routine places but I always mixed it up most of the time and although I was wonky from carrying my lump of a camera around, I just preferred those days. I know this isn't exactly a step back into that world but I think I want to get back to that routine. It can be very easy to step outside my front door and take my photos before dashing back into the warmth and away from prying eyes. However, sometimes it rains and sometimes that rain is so foul it's easier to just stay indoors.
This isn't my bedroom, it's my housemate Laura's who takes my photos most days. In the summer I did a mini-photo tour of our house but now I've finally put all my bedroom decorations up (only took me 5 months) I might do another one to give you a glimpse of my humble abode.



2 comments:
Your hair looks really nice here, have you had it cut recently? I love the blazer/stripy t-shirt combo.
i love your jacket!
would love for you to take a look at my blog and follow it if you like it!
http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/
xoxo
julia
Post a Comment