Dress: Vintage
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Ebay
Necklace: Gift
I kind of accidentally gave up blogging again but now it's half four in the morning and I've finally got round to posting these outfit photos from weeks ago. Life has gone ridiculously busy with the last push of uni work before graduation so I probably won't be back until May 17th when my university career ends and I will finally have my life back.
Until then, come keep me sane on twitter!




4 comments:
I feel your pain...can't wait to have a 9-5 job, complete with a regular income and no assignments/exams!! This dress is so pretty and the white tights look gorgeous with it. Good luck with the final stretch of uni work.
Good luck finishing up your school stuff!
What a beautiful stuff. And so nice dress color
While style, color, and correspondence to your outfit are important, the comfort level of your party shoes is just as imperative. The old saying that beauty is pain is relevant to a certain extent, however, when opting for your party shoes for dancing, comfort is important to ensure that you can have a fun time while looking stylish.
Post a Comment