Top: H&M
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Boots: ASOS
Scarf: Ebay
Necklace: Gift
It's very rare that I wear my hair up on the blog and even in real life. Sometimes I don the Heidi braids but other than that, I just prefer my hair down. I've been trying to grow it for a couple of years but I'm getting really tempted to chop it off into a bob like Jordana from 'Submarine'. Someone please talk me out of it because I know I'd miss my hair as soon as it hit the hairdresser's floor.
Anyway, enough about my hair! I wore this outfit for a lazy day of food shopping but since I hate wearing my hair up so much I thought I'd add a pop of colour with a bandana.
I start back at lectures on Monday and I'm dreading trying to get back into a routine.
Anyone got any tips for sorting out a very messed up sleep pattern?





3 comments:
I like the pop of colour your scarf provides :)
I'm the worst at sleep schedules, the best thing to do would be to wake up super early one day so you're so tired you go to bed earlier, but it's not something I've ever managed myself...
Rosie xx
but you look so cute with your hair up! seriously :) and that head scarf is too darling. i agree that it adds a nice pop of color.
xx
Love a good stripy top and it goes great with the bright red scarf. xx
Post a Comment