Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Circle in Your Head Was A Square

Dress: French Connection
Sandals: New Look
Clutch: Primark
Hair flower:  ebay

Friday night was my Summer Ball for my freshers year. Everybody got dressed up and then we went on a bus to Lotherton hall which was a hall in the countryside where we danced all night long. It was such a good night and a great end to an amazing year. All the boys were dressed up in tuxes and all the girls in fancy dresses. 



These photos had to be taken quickly out of the front of our building while we were waiting for the taxi because we're all awful at time management but I wanted to show you all my outfit. The dress was an investment last year for my dad's fiftieth birthday party and I'm glad I found an excuse to wear it again. I actually bought it when I came up to Leeds for my open day so it felt right. My sandals had a slight wedge heel and were suprisingly comfortable. Check out my knobbly knees!



Two of my housemates for next year were working the maxi dress trend and it just made me want to get one for myself. I've never been sure about whether I could pull one off but they made me want to give it a go.



Doesn't everyone clean up well? You should've seen us by the end of the night!

5 comments:

Nausica said...

I wish you had a close-up of your clutch! From what I see, it's just great!

Margaret said...

cutie! love your shoes :)
love the blog
great posts!
stop by some time xx

llymlrs said...

those sandals are gorgeous and so does your dress! definatly try the maxi dress thing! im yet to find one i really like, but im so desprate for one in my life!

Unknown said...

You all look absolutely splendid! I hope you had a wonderful time lovely :) PS Leeds was FAB, going to do a post about it this evening.

Claire @ Jazzpad

Constance said...

Very pretty!
x

Post a Comment