Jeans: Lux @ Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Charity Shop
Shoes: Primark
Straw bag: Charity Shop
I originally wasn't going to blog this outfit because it's kind of boring but I haven't worn jeans yet on the blog, mainly because I wear them rarely, and I wanted to show off my charity shop finds so this is how we ended up with this outfit being here. I wore this on Monday which ended up being an afternoon spent with one of my best friends from university before he moved on to visit his brother. It was a bit chilly so I pulled on jeans for the first time in a long time. I find jeans so constricting after wearing dresses most days.
This pair are my favourite pair though but they are falling apart and a hole in them is inevitable so I try and only wear them on special occasions. I found the blouse in a charity shop hunt I did of my hometown. It has the cutest pattern on it and it's slightly too big for me so it's breezy and versatile. The straw bag is another charity shop find. I've been hunting for one for a while and while searching for my telephone costume ingredients I stumbled across this little beauty.
I've been on the hunt for a bike. I want a cute little vintage one like the ones I see scattered across the blogosphere. I've found a few possibilities and I'm hoping to go and view one tomorrow. I wanted a blue one originally but the ones I've found at the moment are maroon so we shall see. I may just spraypaint. Does anyone know how hard that is? Why is it that bikes and fashion go so well together? I want one for day trips to the lovely countryside that I live in. There's a little area called Ayots that we love to go riding too but I haven't had my own bike for years so it'll be good to have one back.
Check out the cute buttons too! I've been taking my photos outside the past couple of days so I'm looking forward to the photos I have to post tomorrow. I know Inspiration for the Week is missing but do not despair. My style file is bursting at the seams and I am going to post it. I'm just trying to fit in as many outfit posts before I start work as possible because once that begins on July 5th, outfit posts will be lowered for the month.




6 comments:
love your top, its so cute :) and i love the straw bag as well!
I'm on the hunt for the perfect jeans... didn't think of UO even though I'm OBSESSED with the place. Went in again today in Brum. Must. Stop. It. I empathise with a style file bursting at the seams! It gets bigger and bigger until there is simply toooooo much for just one post!
RE Greenwich Market, I would say the best day to go on is a Saturday. There's the covered market as well as the smaller outdoor VTG one, so best of both worlds really. let me know what you think if you go!
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
lovely top!! the print is so cute!!! :D i rarely wear jeans too and everytime i do, i contemplate if i should post photos or not. hahaha!! you look great! :D
Animated Confessions
That shirt is so cute, I love the print :)
I really like the jeans on you! They are simple and make that top really pop :) love it!
I love the print of your shirt, so adorable! I also really like your header picture
-Shoeless Simone
Post a Comment