Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cherry Tulips


Dress: New Look
Lace shell: Tesco
Tights: H&M
Bag: ebay
Shoes: Primark
Hat: thrifted
Badge: Etsy

Apologies for the next that I never iron my clothes before photos. In fairness, I keep this ragtag mentality for everyday clothes wearing too so I'm just being true to reality for you. When I moved away, I didn't iron a single thing and I always found it hilarious when my flatmate would stand ironing all of his clothes, probably even his boxers cause he was weird, but now I've seen these photos I've realised maybe I should invest more of my time in ironing. But who am I kidding?


Tomorrow, I leave for Denmark! I won't have the internet unfortunately as I'm not taking my laptop and once I leave my house for London at lunchtime I won't be able to get on again until I come home. I was meaning to schedule some posts but I just kind of ran out of time while doing other things like packing and running around hunting for currency. So after Denmark, I'm getting the train over to Sweden for a couple of nights and I'm really so excited to go exploring. It's a four night, five day trip so I won't be gone too well and I hope to return with lots of outfit posts.


I've worn this outfit a couple of time but never caught photos so finally I headed into the garden to get some. This particular time I wore it for a day of sorting out directions for the trip and then an evening with my best friend, just chillin'. This reincarnation makes me feel very folky as if I should be rolling in hay somewhere with an acoustic guitar. Maybe that's just me though?


I definitely tired of trying to hide my remote after a while so there's the little scamp cropping up in almost every photo. I'm sure you understand!
So farewell for now, I'll see you on the other side.

18 comments:

Sybil said...

that dress is too adorable for words!!! very well put together!! :D

enjoy your trip! :D

Animated Confessions

my name's Morgan. said...

This is so cute! The dress is really adorable, but I also really love the hat with the blue strip :D

QuiteQuaint said...

This is probably my favourite outfit I've seen u in, it's perfect! I love the hat and the shoes x

Mikhaila said...

I never iron my clothes either! My boyfriend will look at me and tell me something is wrinkly but I can't be bothered.

Love your outfit here, I'm a big fan of layering dresses over shirts!

Chaucee said...

Totally love this outfit. And I know what you mean about ironing. I hate it but it makes clothes look good. Have fun in Denmark!

gee said...

i love the hat on you! you look beautiful.
have fun in Denmark. i am very jealous..i want to go there one day!!
xoox

amanda lynn? said...

i love love love that dress! seriously in love. haha but have fun in denmark!

Unknown said...

this is lovely! this is definitely one of my favorites from you! i don't iron my clothes either. if anything i just use my hair straightener sometimes to iron things out :) have fun on your trip! i'm so jealous!

Julia said...

Love the dress. Love the hat. Love the tights. Love the lace. Love the tan accessories. Stunning.
I don't iron anymore either!
Have a wonderful time :)

Meg! said...

I think it's cute you don't iron. I don't iron either. Ironing is for the birds!

Also this outfit is pretty much one of the cutest outfits I've seen on a blog all day.

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

I love this dress and hat! SO cute together.

Amanda said...

um, you are so freakin cute lady! I LOVE the dress.
Ugh, I hate ironing...mainly because my iron likes to spite me and always spills gross water all over my clothes if I ever try to use it. Bah

northwest is best said...

Have a great holiday! Can't wait to see your photos when you get back.

Jasmine said...

wow i like the outfit from top to toe

the hat , the lace top , the dress and The shoes

have a safe and fun trip , see u in your next post

ps i don't iron my clothes too haha but me its because i am a super lazy bum and i always make sure i buy clothes with fabric that doesn't need ironing hehe

Emma said...

Great outfit! Ha, I never iron either... in fact, none of my housemates do. Sheer laziness!

Enjoy Denmark, I look forward to your next post! x

Caitlyn, Honey Deer said...

I'm sooooo in love with this oh my gosh. You are sooo cute I just want to squeeze you Hahah. Really though that little hat and these colors. I'm in love!!

Ani. said...

I really love combining light denim with tan pieces!

Zaia said...

this look is the sweetest look! i lvoe the big bow on the dress and pairing it with a lace top underneath is brilliant! xx

http://miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment