Top: H&M
Shorts: Vintage
Cardigan: Topshop
Shoes: Miss Selfridges
Necklace: Stolen Thunder (prize)
Only one more day until I leave for Berlin! I should have some guest posts up while I'm gone to keep the old blog alive and when I'm back I'll, of course, be sharing everything about my trip.
This outfit is something I wore to an afternoon in Brick Lane perusing the shops with Molly. I'm channelling the autumn vibe in the colours of my outfit because I just can't wait for some autumn dressing. I'm definitely a transitional seasons girl, spring and autumn are my favourite seasons. Layering up and getting cosy in knitwear but without having the snow of winter means autumn is perfect for me. I've already made a few purchases for the colder months but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect coat and some new boots.
The stolen thunder 'i heart tea' necklace I'm wearing is a prize I won a while back in Cait's competition and I have to say a massive thank you to her and to stolen thunder because it's such a cute necklace and gets endless comments. I wore it to my last day of work (where I often get hassled to make tea) and everyone found it was the perfect excuse to ask for a drink!







2 comments:
LOVE the white lace top, need it inna my life!
Helen, x
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com
When we do our next swap, I am so borrowing that lace top! It's so wonderful and can be styled so many ways! Speaking of our swap, I'm bringing one of your dresses to NYC! :) Have fun in Berlin!
Post a Comment