Berlin was amazing!
So amazing, in fact, it took me a week to recover. I was busy doing important, boring things like packing up my life to move back to university, weeping over the fact I was no longer in Berlin and spending some time with my home friends before leaving.
A massive thank you to both girls who put together guest posts while I was gone. They both did such a wonderful job.
This summer was an awful summer for blogging but now I'm back in Leeds with a fresh year and a fresh attitude towards the blog. Here's to change!
My favourite looks of the week.





2 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time away, hoping to see photos of it all soon :) I absolutely love all these outfits, so inspiring for the start of autumn! xo
Aww! Thank you for featuring me Chloe :) I absolutely love the last outfit!
Jo*
Post a Comment