Monday, October 17, 2011

Every Kingdom


Dress: H&M
Shirt: Vintage
Boots: ASOS
Bag: Vintage
Necklace: Gift



Have you ever just felt the need for a change? An act of carthasis to set yourself back on the path towards being positive. Well, for me, it was my hair. I've been feeling a bit ambivalent towards being back in Leeds after having such an intense and fulfilling summer so I decided to make a change. And off went the hair.
I wore this outfit to a meal at Wagamama with my housemate followed by a night at the pub and a late night screening of Taxi Driver. It was a grey and rainy day but wagamama can make any situation seem a little brighter. I'm loving that it's boots weather now. I really like stomping around in my chunky boots through puddles and crunchy leaves. Autumn really is the best season!

6 comments:

Chaucee said...

love this look! and the bangs look great.

Unknown said...

The bangs! You're new haircut looks so nice! I'm the same way with my hair. I've actually gotten a different haircut with every breakup I've gone through (not even on purpose or anything), and I'm actually really tempted to go quite short, just for a bit of a change but I'm scared it'll be awful!
Anyway, you look lovely. Those boots are great!

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

Your hair looks lovely, and that lipstick is pretty fantastic too! There's a Wagamama's opening just up the road from me soon and I can't wait.
I love boots and wellie weather xo

Charlotte Cantillon (Crowley) said...

Oh I just love your hair! and Wagamama is the best!!

Charlotte x

Taylor said...

I love everything about this outfit and your hair is perfect. I literally just decided (as in, 10 minutes before reading your post) to dye mine a darker brown and I've been contemplating a box fringe for years - you may have just convinced me.

Unknown said...

LOVE THE BANGS!
I've been wanting to change my hair too but I just can't seem to do it because I know my cut already works for my hair and face shape. I've been toying with the idea of dying it a bit lighter so I might just get to that one day :) You look amazing my friend! I'll be styling up your daisy-print dress soon and then I too will be sending you back your things! I will miss the sailboat print dress the most :( Let me know if you're ever going to donate it or sell it (I'm willing to pay what you originally paid for it because I seriously love it so much)! :) <3 Love you!

Post a Comment