This week has been one of ups and downs. There's been a lot of drama which is never a good thing but I think it's finally settled down now. In more positive news, a screenplay I have written is being made into a short film for my final year project! Instead of a traditional dissertation, I get to work on a film project and my group decided to make my idea. Perks of being a film student, eh?
I've decided to bring back my film recommendation feature to celebrate this so prepare for more rambles about amazing films in the coming week. I'm also getting back into the swing of outfit photos so I should start posting more regularly. New term rut has finally ended.
My favourites from this week (and the past few weeks)






4 comments:
Cute inspiration photos! I love trawling through the web looking for new inspiration for my daily wardrobe style. Thats amazing that you get to make a short film instead of a dissertation. I am going to hate writing mine!
Georgie
xx
http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com
oooh great inspiration. I love finding new blogs to discover!!
Charlotte x
Great pictures. I love the second one-tights and shorts look so great together :)
The inspiration is spilling from this post. The girl(last picture) in the white dress and wedges is a dream. Like a princess!
Love your blog, and I'm sending you happy wishes. no more drama please! ;)
hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
amyflyingakite.com
Post a Comment